2009年12月6日星期日

vincent+vicky



the tilltle i put is vincent and vicky~~~~


u know my english very poor de,but...still wanna drop a blog here...juz for my ys lim~~


dunno how to start right now,juz like write an essay...

dunno when,we start our relationship....then,we plan 2 married...


i oso afraid,y u wanna married me geh???always wanna ask this question...

until yesterday nite,u ask me dun leave u.....


my hubby,i promise u..i wont leave u,wont hurt u....

i hope our life will be bright,i will do my best for our family....


hope u fully trust me.....


always miss u deeply.....count the days 2 bck home,always stick u...haha~~~


hubby,no matter wat u do,im sure stand beside u and support u...as u like,u can do watever....

juz hope u wont hurt me,dun make me cry anymore,ok????


love u,my hubby~~~

1 条评论: